Daily Training Starter Kit
I really want to use that Personal Training Certification that I earned. If you would like to train with me, check in here.
I will be adding daily work outs with links to equipment, how to videos and pages. General intel. If you like I will send you a daily email if that would work better for you. Via email we can address your challenges and share tips, without the world seeing. If you are more the open book type, post comments below.
Before we get started, there are some tools you will need. Yellow is for boys, pink for girls. Here’s the first:
Chris Crowley, Hen…
Best Price $1.97
or Buy New $7.44
Chris Crowley, Hen…
Best Price $3.41
or Buy New $7.59
I LOVE, LOVE, LUUUVV this book. Buy it in audio or visual or kindle, but buy it. It’s the foundation for our work. I started an affiliate list on amazon.com, so most of the stuff will be amazon sourced. Feel free to ebay, whatever, but this book is crucial. If technology does what it says, you should be able to click on this picture and it will take you right to it. I would suggest if you are any bit the shopper to do Amazon Prime as well.
Here’s the link for my new handy dandy blender. You can buy extra take away mugs with this (fun colors too!) so you can make up all your protein smoothies at once, freeze them, then take them to work with you for a great lunch or mid day snack. Recipes later on…
Best Price $18.99
or Buy New $29.50
Best Price $12.88
or Buy New $12.88
Tomorrow will be the blueberry smoothie recipe. Here’s what you will need:
- Organic baby spinach
- Greek yogurt
- Frozen Blueberries
- Unflavored or Vanilla Protein Powder (OOOH! I have a link for that too!)
- Agave Nectar/Honey/Stevia. Your choice. Stevia doesn’t have calories
- Benefiber (they have little crystal light like packages now or buy the big one)
If you have a smart phone, down load the following apps:
- Calorie Counter = which syncs with http://www.fatsecret.com
- Instant heart rate monitor
- After you download the app, go to earndit.com and link up your runkeeper.com to earn points for any GPS activity that you do. Your runkeeper app automatically sends your points to earndit.com and you get prizes!
- If you travel a lot, you may want Cross Fit Travel.
If you have questions if these apps are the right ones as you shop for them, ask me.
Get reading. Tomorrow you are going for a walk. You are going to turn your GPS and Runkeeper or whatever tracking you have and you are going to walk. If you are just getting back, do as much as you can. Report to me what you were able to do. Let’s train!